The Center for Housing and Tax Research is knowledge site that uses academic research to address real world issues in seven broad areas and their confluence:
- Single family residential housing markets,
- Single family residential rental markets,
- The impact of higher mortgage rates on the purchase and rental markets.
- The impact of investor purchases on the purchase and rental markets.
- The impact of tax rates on migration, productivity and tax revenue collections,
- State and local income tax revenue collections
- Housing bubbles.